Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: EA Sports Arena Football

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    EA Sports Arena Football

    I was just wondering if you could transport the players to Madden like you can with NCAA? It would be kinda neat if ya had some players that had a couple good seasons and you could bring them over to Madden.
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    i got it the other day when it came out, as far as i know, not that i know off, but i have nt really explored the options either....

    but overall a pretty sweet game

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    whats the price

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    I thought my buddy said it was also 29.99 or maybe he said that was NCAA baseball and the arena football was higher

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    I've got a $20 gift card from Wal Mart too...I know what I'm getting this weekend...of course...I am trying to decide if I wanna do that or wait until NCAA 2007 comes out in the summer...I'll probably burn it on one of these two games though... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    I love that avatar! Mulletts rock.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    that is why I changed it...in that pic, he had a mullett...haha

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    its 29. 95

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: EA Sports Arena Football

    yeah some where it's the 90's change

    i think it's 29.92 though.... but yeah whatever

    anybody else got it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •